Everest Base Camp Trek
From your high point, the 18,450 foot Kala Pattar, you will stand face to face with Chomolungma - the Goddess Mother of the Earth.
Our carefully crafted itinerary ensures proper acclimatization, allowing you to fully enjoy one of the world’s great treks and the easy walk up Kala Pattar. You'll experience;
- Base camp life of Everest climbers and spend the night at camp
- The infamous Khumbu Icefall up close and personal
- Marvel at the stunning views from Kala Pattar
- Engage yourself with the friendly Sherpa people
- Enjoy Mountain Madness-style service, including our private food service and the best teahouses in the Khumbu
Discover why this has become one of our most rewarding journeys and a Mountain Madness Classic, first developed over twenty five years ago by our founder Scott Fischer.
You’ll be overtaken by Nepal, a country of hospitable people, beautiful scenery, and a large variety of cultural traditions. This blend of outdoor adventure and cultural exploration is a great way to experience the Himalayan Mountains - the world’s most impressive mountains.
-Carolyn and Ian J.
Nepal Relief Efforts
Please take a look at a fundraiser that Mountain Madness is supporting that was set-up by MM guide Deana Zabaldo and her organization Changing Lives Nepal. Money will go direct to our staff in the Khumbu and the community near the Children's Home as they rebuild their lives.